So...I lied. I broke one of the things I don't
tolerate well in others. I said I'd have a pic of me THAT DAY and
still hadn't done it. Shame. Well, here it is....notice it's on the day I'm supposed to post THIS weeks project? Ugh. This is harder than you think! Inspiration: What I wrote on the previous post, "Even if it's with a shadow of me in it." I pulled out
Makade's wonderfully made paper witch hat and went to town on my back patio. I swear I wasn't out long using the sun's effects for my personal use (we're talking a total of 15 minutes tops), yet why in one picture am I short and chubby and the other I'm tall and thin? Who knows; I wish I were
always tall and thin.... but wishing gets us nothing but a well full of pennies.

1 comment:
Summer, youare so creative! What a great idea!
Post a Comment