We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tarryn 'snows' how to have fun!

If you know Tarryn well, you know that she is mighty creative. She can take an old trick and put a new twist on it. For her, there is no limit on what her mind can see. Her's her new take on playing in the snow....I was upstairs working on the mundane (folding laundry), when I thought I saw someone in our backyard. When I walked over to the window, there was my *angel* wrapped in a heart made with footprints for heaven to see and be reminded that she's down here.
Who needs mud?! I'd rather eat 'snow cakes' over 'mud pies' anyday! Tarryn and her friend were hard to miss with their giggles and fun as I passed the window seeing them starting their own bakery. *Honestly, when I heard the banging and laughing, I thought they were trying to build a snow-man on my front porch. (My lips are zipped as I don't want to place THAT idea in their head.)

1 comment:

Cambrey said...

Do you have any more of these pictures so I can get T's page done?