Have you ever listened to a conversation from your kids and thought....'I could make this into a book!' ? Well my mind certainly went wandering this afternoon while in the car after hearing a comment from Tarryn in the back seat. My thoughts started drifting to some fun story where the super hero and villain happen to have been siblings. Can you hear the storyline of the arguments that would ensue as they were children before they were destined rivals?
Now; I am in NO WAY saying that Makade is going to end up a sinister evil-doer, but this is what I heard in the car that got my mind reeling...
"Mo-om! Makade is annoying me with his evil laugh again!"
*...And Makade confirms her accusation with another menacing laugh*
***Nobody steal my idea! I thought of it first!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment