We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Saturday, June 25, 2011

What does a laughing cow sound like?!

"What does a laughing cow sound like?!" That was the question Tarryn asked in regards to the bit of soft cheese with the funny name I was eating with crackers.
"Hmmm. Good question; I don't know what that would sound like." I responded.
Makade piped in with some sort of sound that I thought resembled a great impression of a dying cow. My favorite though, was Tarryn trying to answer her own question,"Well, maybe it would sound like Santa but instead of saying 'Ha ha ha', it would say 'Ma ma ma'."
"Santa doesn't say 'ha ha ha'." Makade piped in.
Amazed by Tarryn's lack of Christmas knowledge, I said, "He's right. Santa says 'Ho ho ho'."
"Oh. That's what I meant. Anyway, that means the laughing cow would say 'mo mo mo'." Tarryn suggested.
"Wouldn't a cow say 'moo moo moo'?" Makade asked.
"Whatever." Tarryn retorted.
"Tarryn needs to go back to preschool and take a refresher course on sounds commonly heard in a child's life." was my suggestion.
"Ha ha ha." Tarryn said.
Proud of my daughter for learning so quickly what a laughing human sounds like, "See! You're learning already!"

No comments: