We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mom the amazing trainer

Kellan is by far, one of the funniest characters in our tribe. He's quick to spout out things. Random things, that make you chuckle because the either, 1) Don't make sense or 2) Make perfect sense pertaining to the conversation and you wonder, "where did he get that witty sense of humor?"

Today at the hair cutter's was no exception. While I was helping Kellan jump down from the seat, Amy our hair stylist said, "Hey bud! I like your cool shark shirt!"
Kellan, quick as ever and so matter-of-factly said, "Thanks! My mom trained it."

Yes.... I will take credit for being that awesome. I can train sharks and plow down mailboxes all in the same week and walk away unscathed. ;)

No comments: