We all have those days. You know, the ones where you aren't really feeling down, but you're simply craving some type of comfort food. Today is one of those days for me and a comfort food I chose but normally don't indulge in (due to large amounts of calorie content) is graham crackers and milk.
I sit myself down on the couch (going for comfort here), hand part of a cracker to Kellan (my little shadow while all 3 kids are in school), then I take my cracker and dip it in the milk. This intrigued Kellan to no end, so he followed suit. I was so impressed by my little dipper! He never once lost his cracker in the milk and had his own dipping routine. Dip, look at the cracker, dip again, eat/make sucking sounds, then as if making a commercial would say, "Mmmmmm" with so much feeling, it made each of us want to go for another cracker. I'm not proud, just being honest...we ended up devouring that entire package of crackers!
Once again I am reminded how much our children watch and follow our every move. Good thing I wasn't devouring a pie... Good thing I don't like pie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
And where, pray-tell, is the camera I gave you documenting such yumminess?
Good thought, but there was no way I was going to document my indulgence. It's bad enough that I wrote it down!
Post a Comment