We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Still catching up

It's now quarter to 1. That's a.m., and I still haven't posted a picture of my 52 weeks project. Okay, I'll be honest here....I haven't even taken a picture for my project. Once again, no excuses...although being thought of as SPAM doesn't help one's esteem much. BUT.....even if it's a shadow of a picture with me in it, I will post it later this day. For now; I'm off to bed!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Summer, I miss you and your gentle wisdom.

Summer said...

Awe, Rachel, I miss you and our wonderful talks (and if I ever had gentle wisdom, I miss it too ;0)). Thanks for the compliment. You made my day!

No doubt about it, we NEED to get together soon!