My brain hasn't been in full function since early last week. We're not talking simply mixing up one child's name for another. I'm doing outright crazy things lately! I have found Corban's shoes in Kellan's cubby along with other misplaced things like cereal in the fridge. I've made wrong turns to destinations I could normally drive to with my eyes closed (not that I really drive while closing my eyes), I put eyeshadow on as if it were blush, and I say nonsensical things constantly. Here's an example:
Corban: Mom, can I have a drink?
Me: Only if you start eating your noodles.
Makade: Mom, can I have a drink?
Me: Only if you eat your noodles.
Makade: But mom, I don't have noodles.
Me: Makade. If you don't eat your noodles, you can't have a drink. That's only fair to treat you the same as Corban.
Makade: Getting upset... Mom! How can I eat my noodles if I don't have any?
Me: Coming out of Absent Minded Land... Oh. Well, I guess you can have a drink.
See! I'm loosing it! If you have some suggestions for help, I'd appreciate it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HILARIOUS!! I have no idea what would help as I have the same problem!
Now that is funny. I wish I had a suggestion for how to get out of it, but maybe you can enjoy it while it lasts... :P
Post a Comment