We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Saturday, April 25, 2009

Knock Knock...

While driving in the car one day, Corban and Makade, sitting on each side of Kellan, were telling knock-knock jokes to one another. And since their knock-knock jokes really don't make a whole lotta sense, I try to tune them out. But among the midst of the confusing "humor", I heard a little voice....

Kellan: Kno-Knock.......kno-knock......
Me: Who's there?
Kellan: kno-knock.
Tarryn and Me: Who's there?
Kellan: kno-knock.
Tarryn: knock-knock who?
Kellan: kno-knock ME!
Tarryn and I giggle (and obviously fed him to tell another one)

Kellan: kno-knock.
Tarryn: Who's there?
Kellan: kno-knock.
Tarryn: knock-knock who?
Kellan: Listen a me! (...something that Corban kept saying to Makade to allow him to have a turn in saying a knock-knock joke.) kno-knock.
Tarryn: who's there?
Kellan: kno-knock
Tarryn: kno-knock who?
Kellan: kno-knock a door.

....So now I have 3 boys that don't understand knock-knock humor. Yet, at least my youngest understands the concept. ...and it's so darn cute to hear a 20 month old attempting knock-knock jokes.

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thats adorable!