We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday Confessions

Really, it's either feast or famine around here when it comes to blog posting. There are either loads of fun things going on and funny experiences, or it seems our family is stuck in a monotonous rut where every day seems about the same as the last. I feel like we're in the latter.

So... to keep up my blogging skills, I'm going to start 'Tuesday Confessions.' Why Tuesday?! Why not?! Okay, it's because I wanted to split my week up and Tuesday seemed like a great day for being far enough away from Five Sense Fridays.

Here's my confession for the day...

When I was young and didn't have a care of what it would do to my hips, belly, and thighs, I lived off of Reeses Pieces Sandwiches.

White Bread. Peanut Butter. Chocolate Frosting.
(Don't knock it till you try it.)

2 comments:

keeley said...

Gross! But you left out the part about Doritos and Sprite... And pop tarts. And Scone Cutter. And Big Bees. And un-birthday cake. Good grief; we ate well back then, didn't we?! :)

Summer said...

Great Keels! Now what am I going to 'confess'?!?