We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Friday, June 29, 2012

CELEBRATE!!!


Today we get to celebrate a significantly historic event in the Fuller household! Tonight is Corban's last dose of medication for seizures!!! We have come so far since his first seizure in November of 2007 when Corban was two and a half. That day will forever be imprinted in my head and heart as one of the scariest days of my life. It's so vivid and I can even remember the feelings of helplessness and panic that day holds.

As time has past us by, we've been through MANY ups and downs with his medication but it's finally time we get to meet the REAL Corban. We will celebrate that we get to see Corban's true personality with nothing altering his thoughts or feelings for the first time in 4 and a half years!!! I'm so excited! Brandon asked me if I was nervous, and I can honestly say that I'm not. I feel so peaceful about this that there is no room to be nervous. I know there is a chance that Corban may relapse. I know that we still have another EEG in 2 months time that may tell us he's still having seizuric activity in that noggin of his, but I can't help feeling like this challenge for our little guy is over. SO WE WILL TAKE THE GOOD AND CELEBRATE!



Maybe not quite like this time, but we'll figure something fun to do!




No comments: