We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Friday, July 18, 2008

Fish Kiss



Kellan has a new funny face he pulls while eating so I had to record it and share. He certainly isn't lacking in personality, face expressions, or vocal chords.

***I guess this is where I should write a word of caution regarding lowering your volume as Kellan seems to be testing his lungs.

2 comments:

keeley said...

Oh my gosh! My kids are so grown up already and watching Kellan's video makes me want more! (who said that?!!) Seriously -- you guys have a cutie on your hands!

Jeanette Krzyzek said...

OOOH! How cute is HE!!!?? I love this little clip! We're done having babies.. but I gotta tell ya, footage like that does make me want just ONE more.. (sigh) Huuuh.

Very cool. Glad you documented and shared! I got a kick out of it!

All my best,
Jeanette K

BTW.... are you a Red Sox fan?? LOL I laugh because my hubby is a HUGE one. (all family from Mass.) Anyway. Just thought I'd ask!