I saw a sign a while ago that has eaten at my heart since. Even though it was advertising water-craft toys such as jet-skis it pulled at my heart strings by the simplicity and reality of the words:
You Only Get 18 Summers With Them.
Half of my time with Tarryn is gone and at the moment I can only think of about 3 choice seasons of summer that we've had. I'm so glad we went camping this summer but now I find myself in a rush to do something more since the children go back on the 18th of this month. I vow to myself, my children, and blog readers that I will be finding things to do with each of my children for the remainder of this summer. I know that it's not only summers that I can do things with my children, I need to reach out and expand all year round. Any great ideas would be helpful for this new goal of mine.....BLAST THAT SIGN!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment