We welcome you to share the experiences of parenthood, childhood, and the unity that keeps our small tribe learning and growing.





Monday, September 22, 2008

The thing about a bon-bon...

I waited all day until that darn school bus brought home the kids to get on the computer. I knew if I did, I'd be tempted to look at the results to see what part Tarryn made in her try-outs for the Nutcracker. (Yes in some sick way, this means we are already thinking about Christmas.)

I was happy to see that I wasn't the only one excited to see the results as Tarryn flung open the door and shouted, "Mom, did you look? I can't wait any longer! What am I? Did I get a part?" We logged on, and after a long scroll of names, found out that indeed, Tarryn got the part she wanted...... a bon-bon! What made it even better is that her close friend, Morgan got the same part.

Now comes the practices 2 nights a week and Tchaikovsky's music running through our heads daily; all to have 4 performances in the month of December and the experience of a life-time.

Tarryn, we are proud you set your aim high, and hit without a miss!

No comments: