So I hope to grab a pic of Makade in his Kung-fu get-up soon and post it here, but I needed to post that he's doing wonderful in this form of martial arts! This evening our son moved to the next rank of yellow sash! He's so happy and his instructors we're very pleased to see him come out of his shell a tiny bit.
The only thing we were a bit disapointed in was that you can't watch during the review. We were unaware and invited Grandpa Herrick (my dad) to come. I was so sad that he made such an effort to be there and we all had such a let down. Well, now we know and we can still watch him during his regular classes if we wish.
Congrats Makade! We are so proud of you!!!
The only thing we were a bit disapointed in was that you can't watch during the review. We were unaware and invited Grandpa Herrick (my dad) to come. I was so sad that he made such an effort to be there and we all had such a let down. Well, now we know and we can still watch him during his regular classes if we wish.
Congrats Makade! We are so proud of you!!!

Picture now added. :0)

No comments:
Post a Comment